Assets, and value realised from them, are the basis for any organisation delivering what it aims to do. Whether public or private sector, and whether the assets are physical, financial, human or ‘intangible’, it is good asset management that maximises value-for-money and satisfaction of stakeholders’ expectations.
It involves the coordinated and optimised planning, asset selection, acquisition/development, utilisation, care (maintenance) and ultimate disposal or renewal of the appropriate assets and asset systems.
Holistic Asset Management supports you to:
- Develop the frameworks, strategies and policies to support asset management within your organisation,
- Establish an asset management system to optimally manage assets,
- Implement, maintain and improve an asset management system,
- Comply with asset management policy and/or prescribed strategy and legislation, and
- Seek certification or to make self-declaration of compliance.
- Half-Day and Full-Day Briefings on ISO 55000 Implementation
- Preliminary Assessments
- Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) Development
- Asset Management Plan (AMP) Development
- Roadmap to ISO 55000 Certification
- Guided Self-Assessments
- Gap Analysis
- ISO 55000 Audit Preparation and Readiness Assessments
- Change Management Support and Direction