ReliaSoft products facilitate a wide range of analysis techniques, such as life data analysis, accelerated life testing, system reliability and maintainability analysis, probabilistic event and risk analysis, and standards-based reliability predictions.
The reliability analysis products help:
- Significantly reduce test time required to obtain reliability metrics for a product, which can result in faster time-to-market, lower product development costs and improved designs.
- Design accelerated tests that will be the most effective to achieve desired objectives.
- Predict performance during the useful life (or warranty) period.
- Use simulation to obtain estimated performance metrics that can facilitate decision-making in a variety of areas, such as scheduling planned maintenance, planning for spares, identifying bottlenecks in production throughput and estimating life cycle costs.
- Calculate optimum overhaul times and other results for fielded repairable systems.
- Compare suppliers or designs based on reliability.
- Demonstrate that an item meets a specified reliability.