Working at HolisticAM
Are you looking for more than a job? Whether you are launching your asset management and reliability career or an experienced professional, join the team at HolisticAM and expand your career pathway with us today!
We are a small firm, passionate about our work and supportive like a family unit.
Our work takes us on projects right across the world, advising some of the largest global organisations. With your help organisations undergo transformation to generate outcomes that make them more effective at what they do.
And in a firm like HolisticAM we are lean and agile, carry very little baggage and expect our team to be at the peak of their game, passionate about their work and the value they can create for our clients. We expect you to be deep thinkers and solve problems that many would put in the too hard basket.
What else is important to us?
Current Positions Available
Reliability Engineering Specialist
Note: 1) This position is full-time with Location based in either Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane. 2) It is ONLY open to candidates that have FULL working rights in Australia.
The purpose of the Reliability Engineering Specialists is to work with various clients to provide support, advice and technical solutions on different projects in maximising the utilisation of the assets through safe, cost-effective and reliable equipment.
This position involves a range of tasks and skills, including reliability processes and practices, equipment strategy development and optimisation (RCM/MPO/FMEA), reliability modelling (RBD), root cause analysis (RCA), life cycle cost analysis (LCC), Reliability, Availability & Maintainability Analysis (RAM), preparing documentation, developing project plans and team coordination.
The position will work in collaboration with the wider HolisticAM business and the holder of the position will be a role model of the HolisticAM’s values, ethics and code of conduct.
What We Expect From You:
- You need to enjoy travel. The role will involve some travelling, working away nationally often into remote regions.
- You’ll be a passionate and self-motivated person who is enthusiastic about reliability engineering and loving what you do.
- You’ll have a strong unwavering commitment to the team and drive to help build a truly amazing company for both HolisticAM and clients.
Key Skills Required:
- Technical Solutions
- Build Relationships with Clients
- Communication & Documentations
- Computer Knowledge
- Writing Skills
- Time Management
🔗 Click to download the detailed Reliability Engineering Specialist Position Description.
What You Can Expect From HolisticAM:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working environment, national clients with travel.
- We’ll help you learn and develop skills in Reliability Engineering, supporting you ongoing mentoring.
- Once proven as team player may be options to profit sharing scheme.
- We’ll reward you with work that will challenge you and offers a diversity of projects and experience to grow personally, expand your knowledge learning and travel aspirations.
🌟 Interested? Email your CV (Subject Line: Reliability Engineering Specialist – Your Name) to [email protected].