Are you looking for more than a job?
We are on the lookout for people to join our team.
We are a small firm, passionate about our work and supportive like a family unit.
Our work takes us on projects right across the world, advising some of the largest global organisations. With your help organisations undergo transformation to generate outcomes that make them more effective at what they do.
And in a firm like Holistic we are lean and agile, carry very little baggage and expect our team to be at the peak of their game, passionate about their work and the value they can create for our clients. We expect you to be able to see through BS, to be deep thinkers and solve problems that many would put in the too hard basket.
What else is important to us?
What’s next for us?
We are focused on future growth and further expansion into various markets, industries and unexplored territories globally, remain the key focuses for our company over the next five years.
With this we are needing passionate people who want to be a part of an integral team.
Asset Management Specialist
We envisage this role suiting a mid-level engineer or maintenance specialist with strong business acumen. Having a strong working knowledge in the operational management and maintenance of assets used in our core sectors of mining, utilities and Government will give you a great practical foundation to work from.
The role will leverage your analytical skills and business smarts that will allow you to gain a deep insight into the challenges our clients face at all levels within the organisation, discover and prioritise underlying constraints and develop strategies to deliver genuine change.
Key characteristics of this role:
- You’ll need to enjoy travel. The role will involve extensive travel, working away both nationally and internationally often into remote regions.
- We’ll help you learn and develop skills in asset management, supporting you ongoing mentoring.
- You’ll have the passion and drive to help build a truly amazing company for both employees and clients.
- We’ll reward you with work that will challenge you and offers a diversity of projects and experience to grow personally, expand your knowledge learning and travel aspirations.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment, national and international clients with travel
- Once proven as team player may be options to profit sharing scheme
- On going training and conferences events
Interested? Contact us – we’d love to have a chat.