Assets and the value realised from them are the basis for any organisation delivering what it aims to do. Whether the public or private sector, and whether the assets are physical, financial, human or ‘intangible,’ it is good asset management that maximises value-for-money and satisfaction of stakeholders expectations.
It involves the coordinated and optimised planning, asset selection, acquisition/development, utilisation, care (maintenance) and ultimate disposal or renewal of the appropriate assets and asset systems.
Do you need:
- An Alignment Assessment of your current practices and the requirements of ISO 55000?
- Support in mapping out your organisation’s asset management system (AMS) framework?
- Help to develop your Asset management implementation roadmap?
- Guidance and support to build your asset management documents, processes or procedures?
HolisticAM supports you to:
- Develop the frameworks, strategies and policies to support asset management within your organisation,
- Establish an AMS to optimally manage assets,
- Implement, maintain and improve an AMS,
- Comply with asset management policy and/or prescribed strategy and legislation, and
- Seek certification or to make self-declaration of compliance.
Asset Management Services:
- Half-Day and Full-Day Briefings on ISO 55000 Implementation
- Preliminary Assessments
- Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) Development
- Asset Management Plan (AMP) Development
- Roadmap to ISO 55000 Certification
- Guided Self-Assessments
- Gap Analysis
- ISO 55000 Audit Preparation and Readiness Assessments
- Change Management Support and Direction