We are leading global technical experts specialising in physical asset management.
We focus on maintenance management, reliability engineering, asset management systems and associated benchmarking, plant assessments and auditing.
We combine all these skills to deliver optimal physical asset performance to government and private organisations in the resources and utilities sectors.
Our philosophy and methodology involves seamless integration into your business, identifying value-adding opportunities to improve asset performance and being accountable for delivery and realised value of the improvements.
Core to our approach is delivering asset management solutions that involve aligning ourselves to your business’s needs, operating model, and the ISO 55000 suite of standards.
We help you manage
- Are your assets costing too much to maintain? Do you even know what they are costing you?
- How do your maintenance costs and efficiency compare to industry standards?
- How can you ensure nothing slips through the cracks in your maintenance processes? Why not eliminate the cracks?
- Do my work management processes ensure all costs are captured from asset acquisition to disposal?
- Are all your costs captured from asset acquisition to disposal in your work management processes?
- Have you done the planning so you have the right assets ready to go at the right time to maximise their utilisation?
- Do you measure the performance of your assets so you can work towards improved efficiencies?
- Have you found the operational performance sweet spot where output is maximised and balanced with the cost-risk equation?
- Do you understand your assets risk and their link to cost and performance?
- Can you differentiate between risk management and asset management?
- Are your assets risks seen as part of a broader risk management plan?
- Are you publicly perceived to be responsible asset owners and operators?
- Do you have a good story to share? Is your imagine attached to asset performance?
- Is your asset performance tied to your performance of bonus KPIs?
- Does the way you communicate – internally and externally – tied to your asset performance?
We work with you to
We do this on 3 levels:
We conduct a situation analysis to collect data and audit existing processes. We then prepare a comprehensive analytical report that will pinpoint the gaps, which are currently preventing you from reaching your desired outcomes.
We develop a detailed roadmap to give your organisation a clear pathway and definite plan to implement the required changes
We provide ongoing support and resourcing to ensure you reach your goals.
Separating the Bullsh#t from the Opportunity
A guide to improving the performance of your revenue critical assets.
ISO55000 is a theoretical framework for the effective management of assets.
As in anything theoretical this opens the floodgates for all kinds of “consultants” to help you adopt and implement a system that will somehow make your life better.
In this guide we take a practical and pragmatic look at ISO5500, cutting through the theory, consultant speak, sales pitches and show you how and where effective asset management can add real and demonstrable value to your business operations.