ReliaSoft Weibull++ is the industry standard in life data analysis (Weibull analysis) for thousands of companies worldwide. Weibull++ provides the most comprehensive toolset available for reliability life data analysis, calculated results, plots and reporting.
The software supports all data types and all commonly used product lifetime distributions. The software is also packed with tools for related reliability analyses, such as warranty data analysis, degradation data analysis, non-parametric data analysis, recurrent event data analysis, reliability test design and experiment design & analysis (DOE).
- Supports all types of life data, including complete, right censored (suspended), left censored, interval censored and free-form data, entered individually or in groups.
- Includes all major lifetime distributions (including the Weibull model and the mixed Weibull model as well as the Exponential, Lognormal, Normal, Generalized Gamma, Gamma, Logistic, Loglogistic, Gumbel, Bayesian-Weibull and Competing Failure Modes). A distribution wizard will help you select the one with the best fit for a particular data set.
- Flexible results, plots and reports to quickly provide the results, plots and reports you need to support decisions based on analysis results and two template-based reporting tools that incorporate results based on the data analysis along with your own custom calculations.
- Compare suppliers or designs based on reliability.
- Use data-driven analysis to address today’s demanding performance specifications.
- Demonstrate that an item meets specified reliability.
- Make predictions about performance during the useful life (or warranty) period.
- Use plots and other reports to effectively communicate performance estimates to management.
Reliability Program Integration
Weibull++ provides intelligent integration between reliability program activities and tools, while simultaneously facilitating effective information sharing and cooperation between engineering teams of any size. The software allows you to: