Our Maintenance Management Services apply the collection of activities and processes which coordinate, direct, and execute the functions that maintain assets to ensure operational availability in a safe, efficient and reliable state.
The basic components of sound Maintenance Management should always include:
- Work identification and control
- Job planning
- Work order scheduling
- Preventive/predictive optimisation
- Materials coordination
- Scheduled outage/shutdown coordination
Do you need:
- Support in moving from reactive to planned maintenance?
- Ensuring your maintenance tasks are being performed efficiently and effectively?
- Moving to a 12 week planning horizon timeframe?
Whether the public or private sector, and whether the assets are physical, financial, human or ‘intangible’, HolisticAM’s Maintenance Management services can help you maintain assets to ensure operational availability in a safe, efficient and reliable state.