Applying the collection of activities and processes which coordinate, direct, and execute the functions that maintain assets to ensure operational availability in a safe, efficient and reliable state.
The basic components of sound maintenance management should always include:
- Work identification and control
- Job planning
- Work order scheduling
- Preventive/predictive optimization
- Materials coordination
- Scheduled outage/shutdown coordination
Do you need:
- Support in moving from reactive to planned maintenance?
- Ensuring your maintenance tasks are being performed efficiently and effectively?
- Moving to a 12 week planning horizon timeframe?