Maintenance Management is all about managing the collection of activities which coordinate, direct, and track the functions that maintain equipment, tools and related assets to ensure production availability and to enable scheduling for planned, preventive, proactive or reactive maintenance.
The basic components of sound maintenance management should always include:
- Work identification and control
- Job planning
- Work order scheduling
- Preventive/predictive optimization
- Materials coordination
- Scheduled outage/shutdown coordination
Do you need:
- Support in moving from reactive to planned maintenance?
- Ensuring your maintenance tasks are being performed efficiently and effectively?
- Moving to a 12 week planning horizon timeframe?
Maintenance Management Services:
- EAM and CMMS System Development (SAP – MAXIMO – Pronto)
- Work Management Process Design and Standards
- Maintenance Master Data Design and Configuration
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Coaching
- Maintenance Plan Bill’s Of Materials Development
- Asset Register Development
- Maintenance Plan Optimisation
- Work Instruction Technical Writing
- Maintenance Key Performance Indicator
- Work Management Audit & Assessment