HolisicAM’s Maintenance Management is a fundamental process to reach the performance objectives of the assets across both plant and mining operations.
Today’s mining industry demands better strategies, processes and knowledge to overcome maintenance challenges seen across the majority of mining operations. Managing these mining assets effectively is critical for long term success and we believe that Maintenance Management is a fundamental process to reach the performance objectives of the assets across both plant and mining operations.
If your organisation does not have sufficient time, expertise or objectivity in-house to accomplish your maintenance and reliability goals, turning to our Asset Management experts can prove to be the most effective and economical solution. We are structured to accommodate requests of any size or complexity, from short term on-site resourcing to a full maintenance improvement program with a competence based training program to embed the knowledge.
For more information view our Featured Projects or contact one of our Experts.
- EAM and CMMS System Development (SAP – Maximo – Pronto)
- Maintenance Strategy Development and Optimisation
- Maintenance Plan Bill’s Of Materials development
- Maintenance Performance Review
- Maintenance Plan Optimisation
- Maintenance Technical Writing
- Maintenance Performance Standards
- Maintenance Inspections and Plans
- Asset Register Development
- Maintenance and Reliability Studies
- RCA Studies
Training and Education
- Work Management Process Design and Embedment
- Planning and Scheduling
- Master Data Standards and Construction