The reliability of your assets is rarely dependent on one thing. More typically it is a range of activities and competencies that ensures that asset can run reliably and incident free.
Assurance in Reliability Engineering involves partnership with customers to
- Plan and manage Asset Improvement programs
- Apply Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) processes, Failure Reporting Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Create maintenance plans
- Implement Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Perform functional hazard analysis and the management of risks.
Do you need:
- Support in the development or optimisation of your maintenance plans and tasks to improve your availability and costs?
- Help in understanding the total life cycle costs of maintaining your assets?
- Guidance and support to identify why your asset failures are reoccurring?
Reliability Assurance Services
Maintenance Plan Optimisation
Maintenance Strategy Development
RAM Studies & Assurance Plans
Life Cycle Cost
Reliability Audit & Assessment
Reliability Assurance Methodologies
Life Data Analysis – Weibull Analysis
Defect Elimination – Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Asset Strategy Development
Reliability Training – Mentoring
If you would like to discuss anything relating to Reliability Engineering, don’t wait! Book a phone call with our specialist!