Our Response to COVID-19
At Holistic Asset Management (HolisticAM), we continually focus on the safety and well-being of our employees, our customers and the communities we connect.
As the realities and potential impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak unfold, we are reaching out to reassure you how HolisticAM is preparing and planning to ensure service continuity. The following key points outline our approach to working within this new environment whilst remaining true to our business values.
We are confident in our ability to remain a fully functional and efficient service provider throughout these challenging times.
We have taken proactive steps to ensure, as far as is practically possible, the welfare of our employees and that of our customers, both existing and potential.
- Our Melbourne office has been temporarily closed. We will act on the advice of medical experts in determining when to reopen this facility.
- Our staff have been advised to work from home.
- We have limited our visitation and travel arrangements to only that which is necessary and unavoidable.
It is becoming apparent that COVID-19 will in some way impact most businesses and individuals on a global scale. The level of business interruption will be largely dependent on an ability to transact virtually, and in this regard HolisticAM is well placed.
- We are now utilising available communication technologies to enable our team to stay internally connected and productively work from their home environment.
- If your organization has a current or future scheduled project with us, you too can take advantage of these same technologies to stay engaged throughout the duration. Alternatively, we will engage with you to work out a communication solution that works for you.
- If you need any assistance or information on Asset Management, Reliability Engineering, and Maintenance Management, we are continuously available via phone, email, or LinkedIn.
During this time, we will continue our practice of sharing learning materials on our website and on LinkedIn to help you refresh or expand your Asset Management knowledge. If there is any particular subject you would like to hear about, let us know on LinkedIn or via email ([email protected]), and we will try and post a blog on the leading requests.
Keep Looking Forward
Our society, both individually and organisationally, will face significant challenges due to COVID-19. The tide will turn and life will return to normal. In the interim, please stay safe, take care and keep strong. We are looking forward to continuing to serve you by striving to meet your needs with responsive, respectful and accurate service.
We will continually monitor, consider and act on updated advice from government and health officials. Lastly, we sincerely appreciate your continued support during this time.
Thank you and stay safe ❤️