Our infrastructure management service is value-driven by cost, performance and risk which ensures your infrastructure assets attain optimal operation.
Asset Support Management
Asset Support Management ensures the required commercial, ICT, Finance, HSEQ and regulatory systems are in place to enable your asset management objectives to be realised.
We provide day to day commercial operational support so you can focus time and effort on furthering your business.
- Manage the billing collection and payments
- Keep informed and respond to relevant industry regulatory requirements
- For renewables (wind / solar), we ensure Power Purchasing Agreements (PPA) are meeting the required outcomes
Stakeholder, Insurance and Regulatory Management
We manage the needs of your assets in the region it operates, so that stakeholders and regulator satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure stakeholder relationship maintained and needs to be managed
- Keep abreast of insurance currency, requirements and changes
- Stay informed of the Legislative and Regulatory requirement for operations with asset jurisdiction
Distribution and Transmission Management
We ensure you maximum generation uptime of your asset.
Features (use renewables – wind/solar as an example):
- Manage generation and distribution of your energy to end user(s)
- Manage compliance with network service providers including grid connection issues
We report your site performance monthly and annually with analysis and recommendation on short and long-term forecasts.
- HSE reporting
- Site Reporting
- Monthly Asset Management Report
- Quarterly Report
- Annual Asset Management Report
We are ready to help!
If you would like to discuss anything relating to Infrastructure Management, don’t wait! Talk to our specialist today!